The COVID-19 pandemic caused a public health and economic crisis with far-reaching effects. In 2020, we expanded hunger relief programs to bring food and hope to many neighbors facing food insecurity for the first time. View the ReNewed Hope Food Pantry COVID-19 response report. Will you help us keep hunger relief programs going? DONATE NOW.
Food and hope for hunger relief
A community service of the New Haven Seventh-day Adventist Church in Overland Park, Kansas.
IN THE NEWS
- The Kansas City Star report provides a snapshot of the Tuesday morning mobile pantry event.
- KMBC NEWS Channel 9 report highlights the Tuesday morning mobile pantry.
- Harvesters features ReNewed Hope Food Pantry in Harvesters Impact – Forks on Friday event.
- KSHB event to raise funds for Harvesters features ReNewed Hope Food Pantry.
- ReNewed Hope in international news!
Provide a variety of diverse food with high nutritional value, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, grains, nuts/seeds, and protein
Meet the unique needs of food pantry guests transcending all ages, cultures, and health conditions
Provide food for individuals facing hunger in a caring and respectful manner
Service in Numbers
households per month
years of service in January 2021!
effort to do our best